December 30, 2013

Monday's Reading Recap

This is why I'm weird: As of last night at 11pm, I have read 68 books this year and I'm not happy about it because I want to get to 70! It's really quite silly when I should calm down and just enjoy the books on my TBR list, but the end of the year makes me all competitive with myself. Anyone else cramming their reading in like it's finals? No, just me? Figures. ;)


Last Week I Finished Reading: Visions of Sugar Plums by Janet Evanovich, Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan, Where She Went by Gayle Forman, and The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst

 photo 6420_zps74376c95.jpg  photo 7741325_zpsf2765b65.jpg  photo 8492825_zps9cd90e09.jpg  photo 13486122_zpsa8e963c6.jpg

This Week I Plan on Reading: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky and Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell as my first book of 2014 (FINALLY!)

 photo 22628_zpsfeb7cbc0.jpg  photo 15745753_zps1b007b4b.jpg

This Week I'm Sharing a Review For: Cinder by Marissa Meyer

What are you reading this week? 

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Attachments so want to read more by Rainbow R, she is talented with her own voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely not alone! I am trying to finish one last book before the year ends.

    Have a Happy New Year and enjoy Eleanor and Park!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!