December 23, 2013

Monday's Reading Recap

After I semi-conquered my Fall TBR List and finished my goal of 60 books this year, I finally felt like I could relax and read leisurely whatever the heck I wanted. I picked up some holiday themed reads from popular authors I had never read and have been pleasantly surprised so far!

Do you find yourself reading holiday stories in December? Do your reading habits change around the holidays?


Last Week I Finished Reading: Priceless by Nicole Richie and Angels at the Table by Debbie Macomber

 photo 7969245_zps5fdd5b89.jpg  photo 13533655_zps65d4ec9f.jpg


This Week I Plan on Reading: Visions of Sugar Plums by Janet Evanovich and probably something else . . .

 photo 6420_zps74376c95.jpg


This Week I'm Sharing a Review For: Heartbreak Cake by Cindy Arora

What are you reading this week? 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not usually read Christmassy books in December but sometimes I end up reading sort of Christmas-related books other times. I'm not sure how that works out! I need to read more Christmas books! I run a tumblr for Christmas scenes/episodes/movies but I never read many books that are just Christmas books! I need to address that! Yay for meeting your goals and reading whatever you want!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!