December 10, 2013

Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR List


With the end of the year upon us, I'm realizing how many books in 2013 I didn't read that were so popular. Before I blogged I never paid attention to new releases, unless it was from authors I already really loved. I didn't read too many book review blogs, I just loved to read and decided it would be a good idea to catalog my reviews online. Now that I've immersed myself in a world with other book reviewers, I've come to depend on other readers opinions more heavily and they get me excited about new books and series. A big reading goal for me in 2014 is to read more current, widely discussed books. I want to be in on the excitement, so you might see some popular favorites amongst this list!

In no particular order, my Winter TBR List (aka Books I'm Ashamed I Haven't Read Yet):

 photo 15745753_zps1b007b4b.jpg photo 16068905_zpscedff0d8.jpg photo 12842115_zpsb5af92e2.jpg
 photo 11614718_zps2813a77c.jpg photo 13112869_zps7f39fe6a.jpg photo 15777621_zps9cf92606.jpg
 photo 16172638_zps0c5d7d44.jpg photo 13206828_zps23f1dab3.jpg photo 18318647_zpsfb2114f3.jpg
 photo Legend_Marie_Lu_Book_cover_zps748486cf.jpg

Of course, Cress doesn't come out until February 4 and She has Your Eyes not until February 11, but you can bet I'll be reading those the minute they come out! I am sooooo excited for another Elisa Lorello novel, you have no idea! 2014 looks really promising for reading!!!

What do you plan on reading this winter?

5 comments:

  1. i've never read any of these before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list a ton of books on here I'm also ashamed that I haven't read yet! I have yet to read Eleanor and Park and Fangirl and I know people love them so I really should give them a read next year sometime! I have both Delirium and Just One Day sitting on my shelves waiting to be read!

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-winter-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eleanor and Park was great. I am looking forward to reading Fangirl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! So many books I really want to read myself - Eleanor & Park, Fangirl, Not A Drop To Drink, This Song Will Save Your Life and the Lunar Chronicles! I hope you get to read them all. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started reading Fangirl and I am loving it so much already!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!