December 17, 2013

Top Ten New-To-Me Authors in 2013


 In alphabetical order because I couldn't sort them any other way . . .

1. Kiera Cass - The Selection Trilogy
2. Ally Condie - Matched Trilogy
3. E. L. Farris - I Run
4. John Green - The Fault in Our Stars
5. J. Jeffrey - The Second Daughter
6. George R. R. Martin - A Song of Ice and Fire Series
7. Marissa Meyer - Cinder, Scarlet 
8. Stephanie Perkins - Anna and the French Kiss, Lola and the Boy Next Door
9. Veronica Roth - Divergent Trilogy
10. Rob Sheffield - Love is a Mix Tape

Who are some new authors you discovered this year?

2 comments:

  1. I read lots and lots of crime fiction book this year. Michael Connelly, David Baldacci are real page turner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is a mixtape made me cry. I listened to the audio version several years ago. I recognized his name from old Rolling Stone articles and was just so impressed by that book and how heartfelt it was.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!