December 16, 2013

Reading Recap

You guys, last week was not my favorite week of the year. It was officially Not Fun. It had nothing to do with reading, but not even reading, but I had no time to read (which only makes any bad week worse!). Because of that, I only read one book, and it's a miracle I finished late last night! Then again, it's the holidays and I shouldn't feel too bad, right? If I can finish Priceless this week, I'll be satisfied with my reading for the year. Do you decrease or increase your reading around the holidays? I want to want to snuggle up with a good book, but between Christmas chaos and the 80+ degree southern California December we're having, I'm not feeling it right now. You?


Last Week I Finished Reading: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

  photo 13206760_zps4d0ec08e.jpg



This Week I Plan on Reading: Priceless by Nicole Richie

 photo 7969245_zps5fdd5b89.jpg

This Week I'm Sharing a Review For: You Better Not Cry by Augusten Burroughs

What are you reading this week? 

3 comments:

  1. i'm not reading anything. seriously. there are some deadlines i have to fulfil and most of the nights i stay up until 7.30 am. and then sleep until 2.30 pm. i feel like turning into a vampire. without the fangs and blood thirst. only different sleeping schedule. and i don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, did you like Scarlet? I don't think it's better than Cinder, but it was a very strong sequel (which is not something that I say often, haha). Wolf/Wolfe was kind of weird and I didn't like Scarlet as much as I liked Cinder, but at least Thorne was introduced and I loved him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole Ritchie has a book?! Augusten Burroughs has a collection of Christmas stories that I didn't know about?! I love Augusten Burroughs, now i need to scramble and find this before Christmas...hopefully..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!