December 30, 2013

2013 Book Title Survey

There are just too many fun end-of-year surveys and memes to pick from, but I just couldn't resist this one from Catherine Pope - Victorian Geek.

Using only books you have read this year, answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title.
  • Describe yourself: Happier Bride (Minna Sithep)
  • How do you feel: Wanderlust (Karen McQuestion)
  • Describe where you currently live: Priceless (Nicole Richie)
  • If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Where She Went (Gayle Forman)
  • Your favourite form of transportation: I Run (E.L. Farris)
  • Your best friend is: The Elite (Kiera Cass)
  • You and your friends are: Matched (Ally Condie)
  • What’s the weather like: Fire (Kristin Cashore) - {dang southern California winter!}
  • You fear: The Clock of Life (Nancy Klann-Moren)
  • What is the best advice you have to give: Love is a Mix Tape (Rob Sheffield)
  • Thought for the day: You Better Not Cry (Augusten Burroughs)
  • How I would like to die: A Storm of Swords (George R. R. Martin) {not really...}
  • My soul’s present condition: Faking It (Cora Carmack)

1 comment:

  1. this is fun! the only book i read from your answers is storm of swords. ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!