December 21, 2013

Fall 2013 Reading Recap

I am so proud of how many books I read this fall! Here I thought that planning a wedding would affect my reading, but really I've just hid beneath a stack of books to avoid planning a wedding! Funny how life works. ;)

While I didn't read all of the 10 books on my Fall TBR List, I did exceed my 15 book goal by reading 22 books: 

Lola and the Boy Next Door on GoodreadsThe Fault in Our Stars on GoodreadsIf I Stay on GoodreadsThe Giver on Goodreads
Catching Fire on GoodreadsThe Transfer on GoodreadsAllegiant on GoodreadsAbsolution on Goodreads
The Friday Night Knitting Club on Goodreads Knit Two on GoodreadsKnit the Season on Goodreads photo 18362825_zps15d57349.jpg
 You Better Not Cry on GoodreadsIf You Ask Me on GoodreadsMennonite in a Little Black Dress on GoodreadsWedding Feng Shui on Goodreads
I Run on GoodreadsPriceless on GoodreadsThe Color Pink on GoodreadsThe Forever of Ella and Micha on Goodreads
 Cinder on GoodreadsScarlet on Goodreads

The only books from the 10 I planned on reading that I didn't actually read were Emma, On Pilgrimage and The Grimm Diaries books. I hope to still get to the first two, but I just wasn't feeling The Grimm Diaries and don't make them a priority to read any time soon.

Did you set any fall reading goals? Did you meet them?  

1 comment:

  1. Yay, good job!! You owned Fall reading! I'm glad you met and passed it and got to read so many great books! I didn't really have a number goals for fall, but I think I'm happy with the amount I got to read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!