September 16, 2014

Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From But Need More!

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2014/09/ten-authors-weve-only-read-one-book.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FJywQY+%28The+Broke+and+the+Bookish%29

Hey guys! It's full fledged wedding planning insanity over here in my world right now! Only 33 days left!! While I'm pretty well organized and on top of everything, it's still chaos and I'm just going to accept that. My bridal shower is on Saturday which basically means it's crunch time! I'm so excited for this weekend, especially to see people I don't get to see all the time (my cousin Wendy is coming in from Arizona!!!). Unfortunately because of all this fun chaos, I have not even touched a book in an embarrassingly long time! Maybe recalling these authors I loved and need more of will jump start something! :) 

Top 10 Authors I've Read One Book From But Need More!
(in no particular order)

Leila Sales
What I've Read: This Song Will Save Your Life

Jeffrey Eugenides
What I've Read: Middlesex

Jhumpa Lahiri
What I've Read: Interpreter of Maladies

Wally Lamb
What I've Read: She's Come Undone

Liane Moriarty
What I've Read: What Alice Forgot

Matthew Quick
What I've Read: Silver Linings Playbook

Jenny Han
What I've Read: To All the Boys I've Loved Before

Katie Cotugno
What I've Read: How to Love

Rob Sheffield
What I've Read: Love is a Mix Tape

Gillian Flynn
What I've Read: Gone Girl

2 comments:

  1. I've read Lahiri's The Namesake, and am really interested in picking up some of her short story collections (I keep forgetting to grab them when I'm at the library.) And I'm definitely in agreement with on on Katie Cotugno—How To Love was mostly amazing, and I'm curious to see what else the author can come up with.

    Renae @ Respiring Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I loved How To Love, it was a really strong debut by Cutugno. I hope she writes tons more.
    Here's my TTT post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!