August 18, 2014

Monday's Reading Recap


 

So I kind of took a week off reading. Weird, right? I got into wedding panic mode and scrambled to get all my invitations addressed (inside envelopes and outside envelopes), packaged and stamped (RSVPs and outside envelopes)... and then I realized I was 2 weeks early. What can I say? It's just in my nature to panic.

This week begins the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon and I'm gearing up with some books from my TBR Pile List! Wish me luck, I'm going to need it! ;)

Last Week I Finished Reading

 The Training by Tara Sue Me and maybe Landline by Rainbow Rowel
 photo 15777283_zps2e1c9598.jpg  photo 18081809_zpsc8ed229f.jpg


  This Week I Plan on Reading: 

  photo 7763_zps139a29a2.jpg  photo 227463_zps016b6088.jpg  photo 11925514_zpsf49bda24.jpg

This Week I'm Sharing a Review For: Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin

What books did you recently discover? 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!