August 20, 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Update

Bout of Books

Eeeek, don't ask me about my Bout of Books progress.... seriously. I'm so on edge with the guilt of knowing I have a thousand wedding-related things to do (my wedding is two months from yesterday), that when I settle in to read a book, my mind can't focus. Not to mention, reading from my TBR list isn't giving me anything I want to read emotionally. Honestly, I don't know why I pick the books I do! The older I get the more I realize it's okay if I haven't read the classics if I'm not going to love them.

Right now I'm reading The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan and, while it is beautifully written and I am enjoying it, I'm only on page 67. Of my first book of this challenge. On Facebook I'm participating in a 5 day Positive Challenge and I specifically mentioned last night that I need to remain positive regarding this challenge, so that's what I am going to choose to do!

How are you doing on your reading goals? Are you participating?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!