April 22, 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-thon 10

I don't know if I'm ready for Bout of Books Read-a-thon 10, but I better get ready because it's coming May 12-18! What is Bout of Books? Well, I'm so glad you asked!

Bout of Books

"The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional.  
For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog."
- From the Bout of Books team

In the past this read-a-thon has really helped kick me into gear when I needed it and right now I really need it! The reading momentum that really kicked this year off to a great start has dwindled down and I need some good books to bring it up a notch so that I meet all of my reading goals.

Do you participate in read-a-thons? Which are your favorite? Do they help you meet your goals?

2 comments:

  1. This is the first time I'm participating in a readathon. This sounds fun.. am soo excited !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this read-a-thon to take me out of my kind of slump too, good look to us!

    Deyse @ http://deysesays.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!