March 24, 2014

PaleyFest 2014: The Originals

It's my favorite time of year: Paleyfest season! Paleyfest is a two-week long festival that celebrates television and I look forward to which shows are going to be featured each year. In the past I've been so such panels as FlashForward, Glee, Mad Men, and Modern Family, listening to cast, writers and producers talk about each respective show. This year I'm going to two panels: The Vampire Diaries/The Originals joint panel and The Mindy Project (tomorrow!).

The main reason I wanted to go to the TVD/Originals panel is because one of my online friends who lives in China is obsessed with TVD (she actually got me into watching the show). And while I'm not obsessed with either show (like the 2600 other screaming girls there are), I appreciate them (well, KLAUS) enough to venture to Hollywood in hopes of getting some autographs for my friend, Annie. And, I mean having to sit through a few hours of Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gilles, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley is never anything to miss!

Today I'm going to feature some of my favorite photos from The Originals panel, which was my favorite. I adore Joseph Morgan and how he can make an evil character so endearing and attractive lol. I love the dynamic of the Michaelson siblings and seeing them in person was very fun!

  photo IMG_9515_zps8b0000fa.jpg

 photo IMG_9509_zpsb825f9cc.jpg

 photo IMG_9525_zps6416bd65.jpg

A fan got to rub Daniel Gilles' ("Eljah") head. Which only led every other fan to ask to come to the stage. #annoying. At least he was a good sport! And I love Claire's face!

 photo IMG_9529_zpse5826d3f.jpg

 photo IMG_9480_zpsdaf40338.jpg

 photo IMG_9461_zps6eeae7d5.jpg
I love their chemistry!

 photo IMG_9459_zpsb70ef782.jpg

 photo IMG_9514_zps9070f791.jpg
The serious and brooding Michaelsons we all know and love...

 photo IMG_9537_zpseee322bd.jpg
Jeez, "Hayley", don't give me the evil eye lol.

I enjoyed seeing how much off-screen chemistry Charles Michael Davis ("Marcel") and Leah Pipes ("Cami") have! They were super cute and silly.

 photo IMG_9494_zps302e0735.jpg

 photo IMG_9538_zpsd62591db.jpg

 photo IMG_9457_zps4f2c2caa.jpg

I think my favorite part of the panel was when Phoebe Tonkin ("Hayley") was asked to play Kiss-Marry-Kill for the men her character is romantically involved with. She said Kill Klaus, Marry Elijah and Kiss Jackson because he's so cute. Daniel Gilles ("Elijah") turned his chair away from her from the insult. ;)

 photo IMG_9517_zps29fdb842.jpg

 photo IMG_9520_zps939356ce.jpg

Have you ever gone to Paleyfest? Which tv show would you like to see a panel for?

Tomorrow I'll post about The Vampire Diaries Paleyfest panel!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!