March 24, 2014

Monday's Reading Recap

I apologize that this post is late, but I was actually working on posting over at my personal blog, daniellesque (imagine that!). The post was well worth it though, it's a recap of the Paleyfest panels I went to over the weekend for The Originals and The Vampire Diaries. Now, before you go judging me, just shut up and take in how beautiful Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gilles, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley are, mmmkay? Basking in their beauty was well worth the judginess! ;)

  photo IMG_9555_zps055eca2a.jpg

  photo IMG_9517_zps29fdb842.jpg

 Tomorrow night is the panel for The Mindy Project, yayyy!! I'm so giddy with excitement! :)

I only read two books this week, and to be honest it was because one (Just One Day by Gayle Forman) was such a long, meandering book. I'm not saying I didn't like it, but I'm surprised it's so widely loved. I almost stopped reading it because I didn't get where it was going. Hmph.

What are you reading this week?


Last Week I Finished Reading: Just One Day by Gayle Forman and Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin (audio book)


 photo 12842115_zpsb5af92e2.jpg  photo 42156_zps8b89357b.jpg


This Week I Plan on Reading: Firstborn by Lorie Ann Grover and Getting the Pretty Back by Molly Ringwald (audio book)

 photo 18552617_zpsec1044ba.jpg  photo 13620876_zpsd9f4355a.jpg


This Week I'm Sharing a Review For:
Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis and Where She Went by Gayle Forman 

2 comments:

  1. Wow you got some really good pictures at that panel!! I would have loved to go to that and see the cast of Pretty Little Liars!! It's my guilty pleasure show, and I love it (plus every guy on that show is freaking BEAUTIFUL!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paleyfest seems so exciting! I hope you had fun at the Mindy one, too! It's so nice that you went to that one for your friend! I would totally go to something like that for pretty people! Just One Day is kind of weird and long, I totally understand your feelings. I'm excited to read both of your upcoming reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!