February 17, 2014

Monday's Reading Recap

This week I have the opportunity to go see Matthew Quick at an author event, but I'm not sure if I'm going to trek out to LA for it. I'm already going out to LA tonight and then again to see Tahereh Mafi next week {squeeeals} but I'm kind of lazy because of LA traffic. Is anyone out there going to see Matthew Quick at Book Soup on Thursday? Maybe if I knew I was going to meet some online book friends in person I would be more motivated...




Last Week I Finished Reading: Fracture Me  and Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs and Seeking Her by Cora Carmack (FYI, skip it!)
 photo 17331518_zpsefe6ec2c.jpg  photo 13188676_zpsfd6fbc55.jpg  photo 9460487_zpsa1983968.jpg  photo 17873497_zpsbb1c1b98.jpg

This Week I Plan on Reading: Cress by Marissa Meyer (halfway done!) and The Moon Sisters by Therese Walsh


 photo 13206828_zps23f1dab3.jpg  photo 18050053_zpsa645d34e.jpg

This Week I'm Sharing a Review For: Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan and Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

3 comments:

  1. I would make the trip to see Matthew! Just got his newest book. Have a great week of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I wish I were close to LA. Alas, I'm on the other coast. Hopefully you'll end up going :-) Have a great week.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ended up going to this I hope you had fun! I hope you have fun at the Tahereh Mafi event, too! I read Shatter Me after it came out and liked-not-loved it but I've heard the other two are good so I kind of want to reread it and read them! Are you loving Cress? I need to get to it! I hadn't heard of The Moon Sisters but it sounds interesting from Goodreads!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!