January 4, 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon 9.0

It's time for The Bout of Books Read-a-Thon again and after the success I had last time, you bet I'm participating again this round!

Bout of Books


What is The Bout of Books Read-a-Thon?
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

What are my reading goals for Bout of Books?
I generally read 2-3 books each week, so my goal is going to be to read a total of 5 books. This may not sound like a lofty goal, but as always, I hope to exceed my own expectations of myself. I'm allowing myself to read any 5 books of my choosing, however, at least one must be from my TBR Pile Challenge list and two must be from my Winter TBR list.


Are you participating in The Bout of Books Read-A-Thon? Do read-a-thons encourage you to change your reading habits or do you find they stay the same? 

1 comment:

  1. Great goal! It's nice to push yourself to read more than you are used to. I hope you have some good reads in your piles. :)

    My Bout of Books Goals

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!