November 18, 2013

Monday's Reading Recap

I did it! I met my goal of reading 50 books this year! Ever since I began blogging about books I've made 50 books a standard goal for myself. Ultimately I want my goal to be to read more books this year than the previous year, but I'm sure eventually I'll max out on such an aspiration. Regardless, I increased my 2013 goal to 55 books this year since I have 6 weeks left and I think I can manage!

Did you make any reading related goals for 2013? What were they and did you meet them? Did you change them as the year progressed?


Last Week I Finished Reading Knit Two and Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs (audio books)
 photo 4609710_zps02f1c163.jpg photo 6435043_zps219024d2.jpg


This Week I'm Reading: Absolution by Karen McQuestion, Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (re-read) and I'll probably begin another audio book TBD. 

 photo 18774213_zpsacd3a92b.jpg photo 6148028_zpsf74f9c6c.jpg

This Week I'm Sharing a Review For: I'm still not sure! It will either be for Absolution or Wedding Feng Shui! Any preferences? ;)

What are you reading this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for making your goal! I actually lost track of my goal, oops. I had been keeping up with it on my personal goodreads, then I switched and haven't marked down every read. I am pretty sure I have met the original goal, which was 75, though. I might try to figure it out later!

    Do you knit, or are they just good books? I don't knit, but my sister does! I've never heard of the Edgewood books, but they sound like something I might like! Wedding Feng Shui sounds really interesting, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on meeting (and maybe surpassing) your reading goal. I think I will fall short of mine, but you never know! My mom, a knitter, loved the books. I have not read them yet, nor do I knit. Looking forward to the Catching Fire movie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!