October 21, 2013

Monday's Reading Recap

I'm finally getting back into the swing of things now that being engaged isn't so new and wedding planning is a little more manageable (that is a blatant lie, I will not relax until a day is booked that I feel good about financially and emotionally!). Thank goodness for books in times like these, they take me out of reality and calm me down (a little). ;) May all my problems be so small though!



Since my Last Update I Finished Reading: Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins and  Wedding Feng Shui by Laura Lau and Theordora Lau


 photo 9961796_zps6ce3e2bf.jpg photo 8881603_zps6b369d75.jpg


This Week I'm Planning to Read: The Grimm Diaries Prequels by Cameron Jace and (hopefully) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. However, with Allegiant coming out this week, that may trump everything!

 photo 17225161_zpsb72a3cc1.jpg photo 11870085_zps08e16c9f.jpg

This Week I'm Sharing a Review For: Saltwater Kisses by Kristen Lake, but I might change it to Lola and the Boy Next Door to keep with my Stephanie Perkins theme!

  photo 18073140_zps77851950.jpg

What are you reading this week? 

1 comment:

  1. i'm not too good in reading department this past few months. bought some books from agatha christie and louisa may alcott. haven't read them though.hha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!