August 23, 2013

Bout of Books Read-A-Thon Update #3

Bout of Books

Read-A-Thon Goal: to read at least 100 pages of A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin (hardback edition) each day in order to finish by the end of the read-a-thon. When I started the read-a-thon I had 683 pages left in the book.

          Wednesday's Reading: 120 pages

          Thursday's Reading: 148 pages

          Total pages read: 622!

I have exceeded my page goal every day this week which means I only have 61 pages left, so I'm definitely going to be able to finish the book today!! Sweeeeet!
 
          Friday afternoon update:  I have finished A Dance with Dragons!! YAY!! I am so happy!!

To celebrate, I'm participating in the Bookish Mad Libs Challenge by The Space Between

A. Place name (from a book title) : Azkaban (from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
B. Fave Villain (from a book - list title/series) : Lord Voldemort
C. Adjective (from a book title) white (from White Oleander)
D. Number (from a book title) five (from The Five People You Meet in Heaven)
E. Noun (from a book title) dragons (from A Dance with Dragons)
F. Fave Hero/Heroine (from a book - list title/series) Katniss (from The Hunger Games)
G. Dessert (from a book title) cookie (from If You Give a Mouse a Cookie)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



If you're going to participate in this Mad Lib, don't look below before you choose your words! ;)



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help! I'm being held captive in Azkaban by Lord Voldemort!
It is very white here!
He is demanding five dragons to set me free!
I have just discovered that Katniss was captured too!
On second thought, please send cookies, and don't worry if you don't hear from us for awhile!

Much Love,
Danielle

:) Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know you were chosen as the Bookish Mad Libs winner! Congratulations! I have sent you an e-mail also. Love that you're reading the GRR Martin books, they are bigguns aren't they? I think I've only listened through the third one, so I need to get busy! Thanks so much for taking part, hope you had fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!