June 3, 2013

The Book Barn Book Club and Monday's Reading Recap

So I'm thinking of doing things a little bit differently from now on. I kind of want to try to integrate this blog into a book club format in a way, but since I'm still a small blog it might take some time. In order to start some dialogue about the books I'm reviewing, I am going to start telling what book my next review will be at the end of each review. Since I only do one review per week, it's very manageable for you to read the book during the week and on Friday come here to discuss it after my review in the comments if you want to participate. You can also write your own review if you have a blog and link it in the comments. 

If there is a lot of participation I would love to turn this into a weekly link up. Obviously you don't have to participate every week, but it would be great to generate some conversations about books! Also, feel free to recommend some books for me to read and review in the future.

This Friday's review is on Jude Deveraux's Knight in Shining Armor, my favorite romance novel of all time! You can find it on Amazon here in both paperback and Kindle format. Later in June I'm going to start reviewing each of the books in the Matched trilogy by Ally Condie, so if you want to get a head start on that you can find the books here (also often available at your public library). I hope you will participate!

Now for Monday's Reading Recap . . . 



Last Week I Finished Reading: Trail of the Chupacabra by Stephen Randel

This Week I'm [STILL] Reading: Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin

This Week I'm Sharing a Review For: Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux

What are you reading? 

On a final note, I'm participating in Once Upon a Read-a-Thon and I think you should, too!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!