June 17, 2013

Monday's Reading Recap

I really, really loved the Dynamic View layout that I had, but I found that pages weren't loading quickly or correctly on both computers I use to work on my blog. So if I'm having trouble, you might be having trouble and I don't want that! Now I'm using the same layout as my personal blog but mirrored for now and I hope you like it! I got it from The Darling Blog; Kendra makes some amazingly cute blog layouts!



Last Week I Finished Reading: A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin (finally!! It was a big undertaking but well worth it!)

This Week I'm Reading: A Clash of the Kings (Book 2) by George R.R. Martin

This Week I'm Sharing a Review For: Matched by Ally Condie - I hope you'll read it and tell me how you liked it on Friday!

What are you reading this week? 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!