May 27, 2013

Monday's Reading Recap

Happy Memorial Day! I hope you're reading this not at work because you're enjoying your day remembering those who have fought for our freedom! :) I finished the Matched series last week and I was kind of disappointed with the last book, but more on that in a later review. I'm finally starting Game of Thrones, which I have been putting off because of the size of that book. I don't know how I can read multiple books a week with a cumulative 800+ pages, but I'm afraid of an 800+ page book. Have you read Game of Thrones? Did you love it as much as everyone is telling me I'm going to?!
 

Last Week I Finished Reading: Reached by Ally Condie

This Week I'm Reading: Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin (finally!!)

This Week I'm Sharing a Review For: The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorenson


What are you reading? 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!