December 13, 2014

Happy Birthday, Grandpa


Today would have been my grandpa's 81st birthday. He passed away 6 months ago yesterday. 

While I know he walked with me through my wedding day (see above) and I know he's here with me in spirit everyday, there's a special sort of hole in my heart today missing him more than ever. 

Tyler's grandma's birthday is later this month, too. We are missing her the same and hope that the two of them are celebrating their birthday month together in Heaven with a lot of fun. 

We love you, Grandpa and Grandma

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!