August 4, 2014

Monday's Reading Recap

 

Can I just say how much I want to burrow into Rainbow Rowell's writing and never come out? Attachments really hit the mark for me, I needed something smart but easy to read last week and I just adore Rowell's writing so much. I didn't want to jump on her bandwagon, but it's totally worth it. I bet everyone else who has read her work can agree!

Last Week I Finished Reading: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, The Great Gatsby (re-read) by F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Submissive and The Dominant by Tara Sue Me
 photo 8909152_zpsb4c0570f.jpg  photo 4671_zps466fc2e9.jpg  photo 17407233_zpsb583719f.jpg  photo 15777279_zps0892cb3d.jpg
        
  This Week I Plan on Reading: The Training by Tara Sue Me and maybe Landline by Rainbow Rowel and/or Farewell to Manzanar by Jeannette Wakatsuki Houston and James Houston

 photo 15777283_zps2e1c9598.jpg  photo 18081809_zpsc8ed229f.jpg  photo 18915226_zps57dd9c61.jpg 
  
This Week I'm Sharing a Review For: Are you There God It's Me, Margaret by Judy Blume

What books did you recently discover? 

1 comment:

  1. Again: yay Attachments! I didn't really care for E&P, but I enjoyed Fangirl, and Attachments was so much better for me. I'm really interested to see where Landline falls! Are you enjoying The Submissive series? I read that when it was fanfiction and I'm always curious about fanfic books.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!