July 23, 2014

Summer TBR List Checkpoint #1


Despite being super busy, I'm happy to report that I've made some serious progress with my summer TBR list. So far I've finished 4 out of 10 books, which isn't bad for one month in! I did start listening to Lauren Oliver's Panic via audio book and I just was not feeling it. Anyone have any feedback on that one? I might try to read the physical book since I picked it up at a signing, but I conveniently pushed it to the back of my list for now. Hopefully someone might change my mind! ;)

Here's what I have left to read:
 
 photo 18189606_zps2f5f46db.jpg  photo 7763_zps139a29a2.jpg photo 17565845_zps80d37203.jpg
 photo 18599901_zpsac2d03b4.jpg  photo 11925514_zpsf49bda24.jpg  photo 9627755_zps37b47484.jpg

So far I've finished: Pandemonium and Requiem by Lauren Oliver, The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler, and The Book Thief by Markus Zusak -- along with seven other books/audio books! Woo hoo! I also really need to make some more headway on my TBR Pile Challege list, but maybe I'll focus on that stuff after the wedding! :X

1 comment:

  1. Did you like The Book Thief? I'm on the wait list for Since You've Been Gone at my library, and I'm soooo excited to get Isla! I haven't read Panic, so I can not be much help there. If you get to CNV, I hope you like it! Well, I hope you like them all, actually!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!