June 3, 2014

Top Ten Beach Bag Books

Today I'm going to split Top Ten Tuesday into the Top Five Books I think you should have in your beach bag, and the top five books I'm going to have in mine!

Top Books You Should Have in Your Beach Bag

 photo 16143347_zps0329904e.jpg  photo 15749186_zps47948407.jpg
 photo 11870085_zpsb55521ae.jpg  photo game-of-thones-book-cover_zpsadbd3626.jpg  photo 3236307_zps52771484.jpg

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart and To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han are my favorite 2014 releases I would recommend for your beach bag. We Were Liars is a little more intense, and To All the Boys... is a much lighter and fun read.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - If you haven't read this one, you should throw it in your beach bag and do it now so you can see the movie out later this week!

A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin and Graceling by Kristin Cashore are two oldies but goodies. The former for an older audience and the latter for YA, both books will keep you on the edge of your beach chair with their level of action and adventure.

Top Books I'll Have in My Beach Bag

 photo 16068905_zpscedff0d8.jpg  photo 7763_zps139a29a2.jpg
 photo 11614718_zps2813a77c.jpg  photo 9593911_zps7d0c3a8e.jpg  photo 9593913_zps076eaa4c.jpg

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - This read is long overdue! I actually want to finish it before summer officially begins so that I can conquer it on my Spring TBR list. ;)

The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan - This book might be one of the longest books ever to be on my TBR list and it seems like a great beach read. I'm definitely taking it to the beach with me soon!

The Delirium Series by Lauren Oliver - I'm taking all of these camping with me later this month in hopes that I can get some nice relaxing reading done on the beach in Big Sur.

What books are you throwing in your beach bag this year? 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!