May 22, 2014

Spring TBR List Checkpoint #2

With one more month left in spring, I am slowly but surely chipping away at my TBR list. I think these checkpoints have been especially helpful! Here's what I have left:

I've finished: Just One Day and Just One Year by Gayle Forman, Legend, Prodigy and Champion by Marie Lu, To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han, and The One by Kiera Cass.

I've also finished a bunch of others books not on this list.

Hopefully I can get these 3 read before summer! I think there's hope for me to finish a seasonal TBR list yet! ;)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!