May 12, 2014

Monday's Reading Recap

Bout of BooksI am amped up and ready for the Bout of Books read-a-thon!! What about you? Are you participating? I highly recommend it as a way to focus on your reading goals and help give you the push you need to realign yourself. I have been successful with the past two Bout of Books, and I hope this week is no different!

My Bout of Books goal is to read 3 books, 1 of which comes from my TBR Pile Challenge list, so here goes nothing! :)


Last Week I Finished Reading: The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black

  photo 12813630_zps57f6b589.jpg 

This Week I Plan on Reading: To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han, The One by Kiera Cass and The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards. Honestly, I may totally stray though!

 photo 15749186_zps47948407.jpg  photo 15844362_zpsd2e08026.jpg  photo 10441_zps5c195989.jpg

This Week I'm Sharing a Review For: Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!