January 22, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: She Has Your Eyes by Elisa Lorello

http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/2014/01/waiting-on-wednesday-delicious.html 

I don't usually participate in Waiting on Wednesday because I have so many books on my TBR list that I try not to hype myself up over books that aren't even out yet! But there are a few books I'm looking forward to this year and the biggest one is probably She Has Your Eyes by Elisa Lorello, the third installment in Andi Cutrone series. Faking It is one of my favorite chick lit books and Elisa Lorello has quickly become one of my favorite authors. I had no idea there would be another book about Andi, but I am so absolutely pleased and excited for it!! We're less than a month away!!!


 photo 18318647_zpsfb2114f3.jpgShe Has Your Eyes (Andi Cutrone #3)
Author: Elisa Lorello
Expected Publication: February 11, 2014
Publisher: Amazon Publishing
Pages: 314


The heartfelt sequel to Kindle bestsellers Faking It and Ordinary World will have readers in stitches and in tears, all over again.

Andi and David have settled happily into Andi’s Northampton home, but David wants more. He wants them to get married. Their discussion is put on hold when Wylie, a fifteen-year-old girl, shows up in their backyard, bearing news that takes David’s mind off the future and sends it spiraling into the past.

Reeling from David’s news, Andi receives a startling announcement of her own, one that leads to a relationship with her estranged mother. As Andi and her mother get closer and Wylie weaves her way into their lives, Andi finds solace in an old comfort: her ex-fiancĂ©.
With the past threatening to eclipse their future, the timing for a wedding is all wrong. But if Andi knows anything about timing, it’s that there’s no time to waste.

Make sure you read Faking It and Ordinary World first! I'm re-reading them right now! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!