January 7, 2014

Bout of Books Update

Bout of Books

My overall goal is to read 5 books: 2 out of 5 completed
1 of 2 books from my Winter TBR list complete
1 of 1 books from my TBR Pile Challenge complete

 I started off strong with this read-a-thon, but right now I'm not feeling so hot. I am completely overwhelmed with the fact that I'm turning 30 in less than 2 weeks and it's hit me way harder emotionally than I expected. I know I have nothing to complain about, but still. Top that off with the fact that I seriously need to plan my wedding and book a date because every 2014 date I want is already booked and the ones I don't want aren't going to be available much longer either! Ugh! I keep reminding myself what my grandma says: May all my problems be so small. But when I'm sitting here trying to read Fahrenheit 451 and the words aren't captivating me enough to distract me from my stress, it's not a good sign! Hopefully I'll book the wedding venue within the next 24 hours and I won't be so stressed. But I also said that a month ago... :x

Here's my daily progress: 

Monday
  • Finished Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan (from my Winter TBR list)
  • Began Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Tuesday


    1 comment:

    1. Good luck with wedding planning and Bout of Books :) Hope the stress calms down!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!