January 9, 2014

Another Bout of Books Update

Bout of Books

My overall goal is to read 5 books: 3 out of 5 completed
2 of 2 books from my Winter TBR list complete
1 of 1 books from my TBR Pile Challenge complete

Alright guys, I'm back in the saddle! I am closer to booking my wedding venue, although it's not official yet. {UGH}. However, I did read This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales in one sitting and it revived my ability to escape reality through a good book! I highly recommend it! Afterwards, I went to start reading another classic from my TBR Pile Challenge list, but then I realized that right now I need entertainment more than an educational and enlightening novel. And sometimes that's just the way it is!

Here's my daily progress: 

Wednesday
Thursday
  • Finished Invoking Nonna by Sage Adderly
  • I think I'm going to begin Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!