November 11, 2013

Monday's Reading Recap

I may not have researched this enough, but is there no way to document re-reads on Goodreads other than altering the original reading dates? I re-"read" (via audiobook) Veronica Roth's Insurgent to refresh myself for Allegiant, but since I actually had read it earlier this year, I couldn't mark it on Goodreads twice. I guess it makes sense because who reads a book twice in one year? But I'm just curious if anyone has a solution to this. I plan on re-reading a lot of books next year and may just have to alter when I read them; I just hope it doesn't change my reading totals for previous years.

Wow, may all my problems in life be so small, right?! ;)

P.S. I'm so excited Absolution, the third book in Karen McQuestion's Edgewood series, came out last week!! I'm sneaking it in between Allegiant and my Catching Fire re-read making for an adventurous November! :)


Last Week I Finished ReadingThe Transfer and Allegiant by Veronica Roth and The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs (via audio book). 

 photo 18080920_zpse49b0d7a.jpg photo 17383918_zpsfccfb34f.jpg photo 1251027_zps74986720.jpg

This Week I'm Reading: Absolution by Karen McQuestion, Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (re-read) and Knit Two by Kate Jacobs (audio book)

 photo 18774213_zpsacd3a92b.jpg photo 6148028_zpsf74f9c6c.jpg photo 4609710_zps02f1c163.jpg

This Week I'm Sharing a Review For: Allegiant by Veronica Roth

What are you reading this week? 

2 comments:

  1. I just started reading the Veronica Roth series, with the first book finished. I am waiting on the second one from my library. :)

    The Friday Night Knitting Club sounds interesting! My mom tried to teach me how to knit yesterday, I was awful. Lol. But I am going to keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've reread the same book in the same year, so I feel your pain. Amazon's shelfari.com lets you record different finish dates so you can track your rereads, but it's harder to pull that information back out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!