October 1, 2013

Happy Birthday to The Book Barn!

  photo 223449436_9c9be36c24_zps6be09388.jpg

A year ago today I started this blog because book reviews were taking over my personal blog. I began posting two book reviews each week, but narrowed it down to one because I wanted to commit myself to reviewing every single week and one review a week was a fair goal. I am so pleased to say that I succeeded in blogging at least once a week for an entire year! That's 71 book reviews posted to date! I don't think I've ever stuck with such a commitment where I was the only one to hold myself accountable.

 photo birthdaygiveaway_zps7805f487.jpg

Of course with birthdays comes presents, and I'm happy to give one away to you wonderful readers! I'm raffling off a book bag filled with some of my favorite books, old classics and one book I haven't yet read, plus a bunch of other book-related goodies (including my absolute favorite Last Line bookmarks!)! I might even add some other stuff! There are lots of ways to win, so I hope you'll enter and spread the word!! Here's all the swag one lucky reader will win:
 photo giveaway_zpsc48fbf41.jpg

* She's Come Undone is very gently worn but the spine is not broken.

This contest is shippable only within the United States and is open to anyone 13 and older!
Contest ends at midnight on Monday, October 8! You have one week to win! :)


Thanks for celebrating with me and good luck!! 

6 comments:

  1. this is so cool!!!! too bad i can't participate - haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! How Exciting! I'm so glad you kept up with it! The little gifts are so much fun and the books are really awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! I'm so glad you stuck with it! My blog has been up longer than a year but I haven't been consistently blogging for a year, so I'm amazed, haha! The necklace, glasses, booklight and bookmarks look like fun! And the books look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should read Dangerous Girls...OMG...it was good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, and happy birthday!!! And the giveaway is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!
    I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for your awesome comment on my review of Crossed!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!