August 26, 2013

Bout of Books Read-A-Thon Wrap Up

Bout of Books

Read-A-Thon Goal: to read at least 100 pages of A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin (hardback edition) each day in order to finish by the end of the read-a-thon. When I started the read-a-thon I had 683 pages left in the book. I also added a goal to read Rob Sheffield's Love is a Mix Tape, but figured there was no way I would even be able to start it!

I'm happy to report that I finished A Dance with Dragons and started Love is a Mix Tape!! I did not finish Love is a Mix Tape, because my incredible boyfriend bought us Disneyland annual passes on Friday night, so I was a little bit too distracted to read after meeting my main goal! ;)

  photo null_zps965145a2.jpg

I really don't know what to do with myself now that I'm not listening to any of the Ice and Fire books by GRRM! I guess I'm in the same boat as the rest of you now, waiting for The Winds of Winter to hurry up and be published!!

What did you read last week? Did you meet your reading goals?

This Friday I'll be sharing my review for A Dance with Dragons, I hope you'll come read it!

This week I'll be finishing Love is a Mix Tape, and probably starting One Summer by David Baldacci.

Happy reading!!

4 comments:

  1. I had extremely loose goals this week, and I'm pretty happy with my three books read. Definitely looking forward to the next Bout of Books, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! I've never been to either Disney park and I want to go to both!

    I'm glad you finished Dance but I'm sorry you join the wait! He should have mercy on us and write quickly. I'm excited to see more of your thoughts on Dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for your awesome comment on my blog, Turning Pages! The support means so much!

    Lisa
    Become Blogger of the Week:
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/p/blogger-of-week.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!