April 11, 2013

New Layout!

I loved my original Book Barn blog layout, but something glitchy was happening with the background images (I guess that's what happens when you use free templates!!), so I decided it was time for a change. I opted for function over fashion (something I rarely do!!) and thought this streamlined dynamic layout might be more useful in browsing previously posted reviews that catch your eye. Please let me know what you think!!

On a side note, if you're interested in writing a review to post on the blog, please let me know! You don't have to have posted a review in your life and you don't need to have a blog. Also, your review doesn't need to be new, you can have posted it on Amazon or your own blog before. I'm hoping to make new friends this way, so please don't hesitate to email me if you are even a little bit interested!

xo Danielle

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you leave a comment I will try my best to email you back directly and visit your blog, too! If I can't find a way to get back to you, check back for a reply to your comment. Thanks again and happy reading!!